To render maintenance service to packaging machines and the packaging plant to ensure that machines operate at the desired efficiency level in order to achieve planned production targets.
The incumbent will report to the Technical Foreman and will be responsible for:
• Maintenance and inspection as per job card
• Work in accordance to qualifications in trade
• Assist in breakdown work in other sections
• Lifting of equipment to 5 ton
• Standby duties is necessary
• Safety work and inspections as per job card (Housekeeping)
• New projects and installations
• Planned & un-planned overtime
• Control of budget
• Assist with off-crop planning
It will also be required of the appointee to conduct safety inspections, adhere to
Lockout procedures, Check all bolts and nuts on all flanges and maintain HASSAP standards.
• Ability to communicate / Read / Write in English.
• Grade 12. N3 and a Trade Test Certificate.
• Knowledge of Hydraulic Equipment will be an advantage.
• Knowledge of pneumatics.
• 3 Years as Maintenance Fitter
ADDITIONAL SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED INCLUDE:
•Fault-finding •Communication (written and verbal) •Planning •Utilisation of manpower •Interpersonal •Managing projects.
Should this be a position that you are interested in please send your applications to fax number: 0867504884 along with all of the relevant supporting documentation.
Should you not hear from us within 21days of the closing date of this advertisement please accept that your application was not successful.