Strictly supervises all Front Office personnel and ensures proper completion of all front office duties. Direct and coordinate the activities of the front desk, reservations, guest services and telephone areas. Responsible for training of all front office staff
1. Minimum of 2 – 4 years in a Front Office Management position in 4-5 star establishments
2. Must have Grade 12 and be computer literate. Proficient on the Opera System
3. Strong leadership and communication skills (Written and oral)
4. Resilient and flexible
5. Must be able to work under pressure
6. Excellent sales and customer skills – able to develop and maintain relationships with clients and increase corporate business
7. Polite, friendly person that can think on their feet.
8. Well spoken and well presented individual.
9. Strong administration skills
If you believe you’ve got the skills and drive to help contribute then please submit copies of your CV and Grade 12 Certificate to support your application DIRECTLY to fax 086 668 0991