Supports engineering projects at the site to ensure compliance with asset integrity guidelines, as a key stakeholder for the project team.
• Provides input and data to support new business cases based on process modifications and/or modifications of existing operation
• Develops & drives a maintenance plan for the site to ensure reliability of process equipment and site infrastructure.
• Provide detailed specialist knowledge (either direct or via third party functional advisers) for solving equipment, process and system problems at the site
• Identify opportunities and make suggestions for improvement in reliability of key process equipment, using appropriate metrics
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:•
• BSc Degree/BTech in Electrical Engineering
• HC/LC and must have at least 3-5 years in a similar role.
• Detailed knowledge and working experience of HSE, ISO systems and legal requirements related to engineering and factories is a requirement
• Competence in MS Projects is essential
• Experience in the polymer or chemical industry would be a distinct advantage.
Only SA AA Citizens
Renumeration/Package R52000 CTC
Applicants that are interested in applying for the advertised position must apply by faxing their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to Fax :0867504884 apply online.: ASAP
If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.