Housekeeper in Johannesburg, South Africa
A professional young couple residing in Johannesburg require the employment of a long term Domestic / Housekeeper to ensure the cleanliness and organisation of their home.
The candidates extensive experience in working in a luxury private residence, with full housekeeping and domestic responsibilities with general cooking ability will be utilised to its full potential within this excellent opportunity.
Qualified and energetic candidates can expect a competitive package.
• Fluent command of English in verbal and written communication
• Honest and Trustworthy individual with a pro-active mind set
• Detail oriented with the ability to manage: Housekeeping, Cooking, Laundry & Ironing, Deep Cleans
• Extensive experience in similar position within a luxury private family residence
• High level of experience in a Housekeeping position with cooking ability
• Flexible and able to accommodate principle and guests schedule
• Service orientated and highly skilled
• Qualification and experience in housekeeping
• Drivers Licence would be a plus
• Ability to travel with short notice
Duties & Responsibilities
• Planning cleaning schedule and tasks in different parts of the property
• Carrying out periodical deep cleans, as well as daily cleaning of the property
• Hoovering, sweeping, mopping and washing of floorboards, carpets, tiles and rugs
• Dusting and polishing delicate surfaces
• Laundry and Ironing
• Regular cleaning and changing of bed linen
• Ensuring upkeep of porcelain, crystal, gold and silverware
• Maintaining and inventory of cleaning products and materials
• Flower arranging
• Overseeing stock and supply operations in regards to cleaning products and supplies
• Potential dinner service duties during receptions and special occasions
• Geared towards general hygiene and cleaning standards set by family
Applicants that are interested in applying for the advertised position must apply by faxing their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to 086 668 0991
We offer employers a legally compliant, fully managed solution covering all categories and levels of industrial staff and labour, with the bottom line benefits of improved productivity levels, without staff administrative or legislative burdens. Whether you need a flexible labour force, a tailored staff outsourcing solution or access to a wide range of temporary, contract or permanent staff, These artisans range across a broad range of categories such as welders, electricians, boilermakers, fitters and turners to name but a few.