• Perform standby duties after hours.
• Do routine checks on the work performed.
• Ensure 100% job card close out of your shift.
• Maintenance and fault finding on plant PLC’s and motor drives.
• Perform root cause analysis on significant breakdowns.
• PLC and database programming.
• Do a regular plant walk though and report poor condition to senior and other engineers via e-mail.
• Control and manage all Engineering activity after normal working hours.
• Manage and control overtime and call-outs for your shift week.
• Inform senior engineering management of equipment down time to decide with senior management the activity for repair and or call-out.
• Responsible to approve Hot Work from 22h00 to 6h00 in the pant.
• Analyse electrical breakdowns.
• Lead site visits and tenders. Communication with outside contractors.
• Quotations & Purchase orders.
• Lead new projects and improvements.
• Evaluate & Test of latest technology.
• System design.
• Determine scope of work for new projects.
• Hardware design.
• Software (Programming).
• Commissioning & tests.
• Project Management.
• Control all safety checks monthly.
• Direct weekly safety talks.
• Control monthly safety checks.
• Monitor machine calibrations.
• Monitor equipment capability.
• Generate information reports.
• Machine modifications to improve quality.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified
To apply for the post, please forward your complete CV to fax 086 - 668 - 0991
We offer employers a legally compliant, fully managed solution covering all categories and levels of industrial staff and labour, with the bottom line benefits of improved productivity levels, without staff administrative or legislative burdens. Whether you need a flexible labour force, a tailored staff outsourcing solution or access to a wide range of temporary, contract or permanent staff, These artisans range across a broad range of categories such as welders, electricians, boilermakers, fitters and turners to name but a few.