Receiving Clerk (Manufacturing)
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- To co-ordinate operate Finished goods warehouse and accurately count stock
- Ensure that all physical stock is scanned in accurately as and when it comes into or leaves the warehouse
- Ensure that the requisition received from the Storeman is effectively actioned as per the instruction.
- Ensure that warehouse receiving check sheets have been completed accurately on a daily basis
- Maintain housekeeping within the finished goods warehouse at a high standard
- Any reasonable and safe task which may arise from time to time
- Experience within a similar role highly advantageous
Skills & Competencies
- Computer literate
- Highly driven and motivated
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi task under pressure
- Ability to report matters arising.
- Demonstrate good leadership skills.
- Ability to resolve conflict.
- Ability to take responsibility and accountability.
If you are looking for a responsible job, providing rewarding career opportunities for progression Fax us your CV and covering letter, to : 086 668 0991