My client in Table View is looking for an experienced Senior Safari Consultant to join their sales / reservations team with at least 5 years experience in selling inbound luxury travel within Southern Africa - East African experience will be advantageous.
They would expect the successful applicant to quote on safari itineraries, make reservations for services, produce quality final documentation, liaise with guides to ensure that the experience is flawless, follow up with clients during travel and try to improve sales through improving quality of their offering at all times.
The right person for the job will demonstrate the following attributes:
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a real homely feel.
• Computer Literate: Word, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Internet.
• Good communication skills.
• Be able to work under pressure.
• Strong sales skills
• Willingness to get the job done
• Interest in travel in general throughout Africa.
• Be task driven, work as a team but still perform individually if need be.
• Will have good knowledge of travel through parts of Southern Africa (East Africa will be a bonus)
• Good telephone conversational skills.
• Have worked on a tour operating software system such as Travelogic, TourPlan & WETU.
Remuneration: R15 000 - R23 000 (depending on experience)
If you feel you have the relevant skill set and are keen to be considered please send us your CV today to Fax: 086 766 1149
We offer employers a legally compliant, fully managed solution covering all categories and levels of industrial staff and labour, with the bottom line benefits of improved productivity levels, without staff administrative or legislative burdens. Whether you need a flexible labour force, a tailored staff outsourcing solution or access to a wide range of temporary, contract or permanent staff, These artisans range across a broad range of categories such as welders, electricians, boilermakers, fitters and turners to name but a few.