CORPORATE SECRETARY – CAPE TOWN
12 MONTHS FIXED TERM CONTRACT
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To support the Cape Town Corporate Office in terms of collating and scanning of FICA, administrative related tasks, reports and coordination of the team’s events which include appointments and meetings to ensure efficiency within the Department.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB INCLUDE:
• Responsible for the secretarial / admin duties for Cape Town Corporate.
• Requesting and scanning of FICA Documents
• Maintaining of client files including filing
• Update of client contacts
• Scans submissions to HO Credit
• Ordering of stationery
• Maintenance of Petty cash and petty cash schedule
• Liaises with the Relationship Consultant and Administration Officer to establish their commitments, status of tasks and reports back to the Corporate Manager
• Ensures that the Corporate Office is well kept always and profession looking at all time in keeping with the professional image of the bank
• Uses tracking documents to monitor the progress of deals that are active
• Arranges appointments and updates the Corporate Manager’s diary accordingly
• A Secretarial Diploma would be required
• A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a Secretarial/administrative role
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent Customer Services Skills
• Attention to detail
• Analytical skills
• Computer Skills – MS Suite
• Telephone Etiquette
• Well mannered
• Ability to work under pressure
• Must be willing to learn and be a good team player.
If you feel you have the relevant skill set and are keen to be considered please send us your CV today to Fax 086 766 1149
We offer employers a legally compliant, fully managed solution covering all categories and levels of industrial staff and labour, with the bottom line benefits of improved productivity levels, without staff administrative or legislative burdens. Whether you need a flexible labour force, a tailored staff outsourcing solution or access to a wide range of temporary, contract or permanent staff, These artisans range across a broad range of categories such as welders, electricians, boilermakers, fitters and turners to name but a few.