We're on the look-out for a Mid-Level Software Developer.
The successful person will be a dedicated resource for our marketing team, developing and maintaining tools and services used internally as well as with 3rd party websites.
This role will require the employee to:
Setup and maintain API’s to maintain information across various marketing platforms
Develop custom reporting software
Help maintain the core company product as a whole
Contribute to the further development of the company core product
• At least 3-4 years of experience in an open source language (PHP / Java)
• Experience with relational databases (MySQL, Postgres, etc)
• Thorough grasp of version control systems (Git / SVN)
• Must be comfortable in a Linux hosting environment
• Must have knowledge and experience with RESTful services (XML / JSON)
• Must be a team player, but will be required to work primarily on departmental projects
• Must be able to estimate and work to specified deadlines
• Understanding of SaaS and highly distributed products and/or services
• Previous experience working with Google API’s
• Previous experience working with Facebook API’s
• Previous experience working in Python (Ruby / Django)
• HTML and CSS experience
If you're looking for a new challenge, and believe your blade to be sharp enough to cut through the toughest of tasks, please send your CV.