Responsible for the correct storing, movement, picking, loading, dispatching, balancing and stock take of all dry goods / consumable and product inventory according to company procedures.
- MUST be able to work Sundayto Friday, 08:00 to 17:00
- Grade 12
- Operational Inventory Control: 3 – 5 years (non negotiable)
- Supervisory Inventory Control: 1 – 2 years (highly recommended)
- Product Surplus Control: 3 – 5 years
- Responsible for the balancing of orders placed by stores v/s picked. 100% Service Level.
- Arrange the upliftment of BC Waste product twice a week with Logistics and coordinate with the Regional Manager.
- Record and verify the weights of waste received v/s figures given by BC Regional Managers and circulate via mail. Only Boneless product to be received.
- Responsible for the movement and control of all product inventories. Carcasses / boxes / crates from internal and external suppliers according to company processes and procedures.
- Recon all crates and dollies sent to stores v/s qty received back.
- Responsible for the movement, control and issuing of all dry goods / consumable inventory / production stock according to company processes and procedures
- Ensure accurate and adequate labelling and positioning of all labels and ensure traceability on all products.
- Daily and weekly stocktaking of all dry goods / consumables and product inventory according to agreed SOP’s.
- Balancing of all stock and investigating all discrepancies
- Ensure that stock ordered from suppliers are received at the Cavalier Manufacturing Plant, corresponds to applicable order and are in good condition.
- Reporting of any short product received in advance and liaising with other department.
- Ensure daily RTT balance to stock received from suppliers and internal departments.
- Liaise with 3rdparty suppliers and coordinate on time delivery.
- Reporting of Service Levels on: Available Stock, Picking Accuracy, Stock received in stores.
Inventory Control, Product Dispatch and Quality
- Verify and validate expiration dates on the products received to ensure the required shelf life before arranging dispatch to stores
- Verify that store orders correspond with picking.
- Balancing and GRV of all stock received and hand in daily to the Warehouse Manager to ensure on time settlement of statements.
- Communicate any oversupply of stock to Butcher Counter Regional for allocation to stores.
- Print transfer notes, split picked stock per route according to Logistics Planning.
- Ensure all stock is secured inside the crates. Wrapped and strapped.
- Collate and file copies of all Supplier Invoices / delivery Notes received. Detailed information to be sent to the General Manager? Retail on a weekly basis in order to verify pricing etc.
- Assisting the Manufacturing Plant Warehouse with dispatching / stock taking and receiving of vehicles from suppliers.
- Ensure product received and dispatch are within the shelf life and no blown vacuums or leakers.
- Investigate shortages reported by stores and give feedback.
- Ensure acceptable personal hygiene of all staff at all times.
- Manage correct use of PPE at all times.
- Process and product hygiene standards maintained at all times.
- All duties are performed according to the Cavalier Group Occupational Health & Safety guidelines and procedures.
- Computer literacy
- Yield understanding
- English literacy
- Customer Focus