- Degree: Commerce
- Experience in similar position 1 – 5 years
- Experience in red meat industry (highly recommended)
- FMCG supply
- Understanding of Retail
- Understanding of costing
- Drive change and improvement with customers to deliver category growth through consumer understanding resulting in good insights, relevant innovation and category management where relevant.
- Driving volume and margin targets to meet company forecast and budget.
- Driving NPD closely with Quality team by identifying opportunities to achieve sustainable volume growth and add value to slow moving products.
- Contributing to client category growth through innovative practices.
- Building insight into retail rate of sales on category to optimize sales volume and range assortment.
Key Customer Satisfaction
- Ensuring that the optimal Service Levels are achieved.
- Channeling queries and complaints to the satisfaction of the clients.
- Feedback and follow-up on queries and complaints.
Costing / Pricing
- Responsible for weekly updating of sales prices in conjunction with finance as raw material input prices change to ensure margin expectations are met.
- Facilitate price forming negotiation with key clients to reach mutual beneficial agreement.
- Responsible for understanding margins on product mix per client to ensure accurate costing and margins achieved
Stakeholder Relations and Networking
- Initiate and sustain key relation networks which build on the good reputation and image of the company and secures future growth and profitability.
- Establish and maintain good trust relations with all stakeholders.
- Computer literate
- Negotiation skills
- Interpersonal relationships
- Business Acumen
- Action oriented