Type of Business:
Manufacturing / Agricultural
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN TO CITIZENS FROM ANY AFRICAN COUNTRY ONLY
Purpose of the job:
The Process Engineer will develop and manage capital projects, equipment installations, process improvement projects, and support the system of taking a product from the bench to full-scale.
- Strong ability to identify problems, root cause and preventative measures.
- Detailed knowledge of pipefitting, electrical, controls, pumps, mixers, boilers, compressors, welding, general building repair.
- Knowledge of chemical processes and associated hazards.
- Able to develop a system for accomplishing multiple tasks in as efficient manner as possible
- Willingness to take ownership in maintaining facilities and pride in results of work
- Proven history of working with all levels of the organization
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Able to make effective presentations to diverse groups
- Able to work as part of a team
- Understand applicable rules and regulations
- Advanced knowledge of, and ability to provide up-to-date technological advances to manufacturing personnel
- Organize projects or teams throughout a department/company to accomplish broad sweeping changes and improvements
- Excellent Interpersonal, computer, organization, supervisory and mathematical skills
- Solid experience and understanding of unit operations and plant design
- Knowledge of reactor, pumps, mixers, boilers, and other process equipment
- Team oriented, enthusiastic and have a positive attitude
- Be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize workload
- Must be able to perform material balance, water studies and other process engineer duties
- Able to execute bench-scale laboratory experiments aimed at understanding the mineral dressing characteristics of ore body and constituents aimed at understanding the process and implement solutions based on findings.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical or Mine Processing Engineering
- Must have 4 years plant experience in construction, commissioning, or operations
- 8 years of experience as a Chemical Process Engineer
- Must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in plant operation, process engineering, ore beneficiation, mineral processing
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy. To apply for this position please submit your CV through to email@example.com along with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates. You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.