Type of Business:
Manufacturing / Agricultural
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN TO CITIZENS FROM ANY AFRICAN COUNTRY ONLY!
Purpose of the job:
Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents. Identifies labour, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents
- Must be able to accurately plan projects by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labour, material, and schedules.
- Must be able to identify labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Must be able to calculate and capture costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Able to resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Must be able to accurately present prepared estimates by analyzing numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
- Contributes actively to the team by ensuring that results are accomplished.
- Must have a proven & successful track record in directly planning large multi-million dollar projects.
- Experience supporting proposal related activity during all stages of the proposal/acquisition process.
- Ability to perform and apply cost/estimating and pricing principles to review compile and analyze supplier cost and historical data.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Construction Management, Structural/Civil Engineering or Mechanical Eng.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Chemical, Petro-Chemical, Manufacturing or Mining/Fertilizer industry.
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy. To apply for this position please submit your CV through to email@example.com along with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates. You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.