Type of Business:
Manufacturing / Agricultural
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN TO CITIZENS FROM ANY AFRICAN COUNTRY ONLY
Purpose of the job
Our client is looking for a Technical Services/Process Engineer/Metallurgist that will be instrumental in developing and growing the Technical Servicing and consulting capabilities through effective relationship building and management, outstanding customer service and support as well as identification of potential servicing opportunities.
- Product design, development and improvement of equipment
- Technical Consulting and Undertake Commissioning and Service visits to new and existing processing facilities
- Plan, execute and report on plant evaluation and trials for processes.
- Assess metallurgical performance via reviews and plant surveys.
- Leadership, Supervision and Team participation in development of projects
- Established positive relationships with internal and external clients
- Exposure to a structured and ideally internationally recognized OH&S system and HAZOP exercises levels 1, 2 and 3 to ensure Occupational Health, Safety & Environment is adhere to at all times.
- Execute bench-scale laboratory experiments aimed at understanding the mineral dressing characteristics of ore body and constituents aimed at understanding the process and implement solutions based on findings.
- Operations as well as field commissioning experience
- Significant experience within the gold and base metals minerals processing industry with an emphasis on gravity recovery and intensive leaching
- Proven background in engineering studies: developing concepts, process design criteria, equipment selection and feasibility studies
- Practical experience of conducting mass balancing, P&ID and GA drawings direction
- Conducting capital and operating cost estimates and reporting
Qualifications and experience
- MSc Chemistry, Metallurgical Engineering or Chemical Engineering
- Mining, Chemical or Metallurgical Engineer with relevant experience
- Must have a minimum of 8 years of experience in plant operation, process engineering, ore beneficiation, mineral processing or similar experience.
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy. To apply for this position please submit your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org along with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates. You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.