Type of Business:
Non-Nuclear, Nuclear power Industry and Oil & Gas Industry
Market Related (Negotiable)
The core business is to provide independent consulting, inspection, certification, assessment and inspection services especially to the South African non-nuclear and nuclear power Industry and Oil & Gas industry.
Key Performance Areas:
- New business within Management Systems (MS) Certification ( ISO9001/14001/ 22000/13485; OHSAS18001; FSSC; HACCP; BRC; IATF16949);
- Generating and handling of enquiries for MS Certifications for above mentioned standards;
- Meeting clients and presenting the companies services;
- Development of Consultant base;
- Commercial activities involving customer networking and meetings, sales closure;
- Build and manage relationships within MS Certification industry;
- Build and grow client database;
- Relevant tertiary qualification;
- Appropriate sales experience;
- Minimum 2 years’ sales experience in MS Certification industry;
- General technical knowledge of the Certification industry;
- Good understanding of ISO9001/14001/22000/13485; OHSAS18001; FSSC; HACCP; BRC; IATF16949;
- Proficient in MS Office packages;
- Good command of spoken and written English;
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills are required;
- Ability to build strong, trust-based client relationships;
- Highly motivated, proactive team player;
- Goal-directed behaviour;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure; and
- A willingness to travel.
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy.
To apply for this position please submit your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org along with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates.
You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.