Ruimsig - Johannesburg
Type of Business:
Food and Beverage
- Estimated CTC for the TSR is R240, 000 PA.
- Gross Salary: To be negotiated (R15,000 to R20,000 per month)
- 50/50 medical aid contribution
- 50/50 pension fund
- Incentive/Bonus scheme on achieving agreed target.
Purpose of the role:
Building and maintaining customer relationships and strengthening sales activities and delivering sales targets.
- Drafting an accurate sales budget for the company’s products for customer base based on achievable product and volume potential.
- Manage customer pricing as per margin targets.
- Negotiate with existing and potential customers regarding volumes, prices and general conditions.
- Introduce and promote new products and concepts to customers so as to maintain a development pipeline
- Provide technical support to customer by performing introduction trials of new products
as well as conducting technical follow ups (optimisation; trouble shooting, etc.)
- Develop as many contacts throughout the customers’ business so as to fully understand their needs
- Maintain regular contact with the Customer Service Agents and colleagues responsible for
- Product Management, Technical support, R&D, Quality etc.
- Conduct market and customer research to determine business opportunities and potential.
Consider following areas to measure KPI’s:
- Realising set budget and growth targets
- Achieving target margin across your business
- Have contracts in place for major customers with volume, time period and price
- % of new business generated
Essential skills and knowledge:
- Degree in Food Science/ Technology
- 2-4 years Technical sales/support experience within the food industry. F&B (B2B), Food Ingredients, Chemicals to the Food & Beverage industry.
- Management abilities and good people skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage own time and business and flexible hours and work place
- Results orientated attitude with ambition to exceed targets
- Microsoft Office literacy
- Negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the products and applications
- Industry and marketing knowledge
- SAP, Pastel
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy. To apply for this position please submit your CV through to email@example.com along with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates. You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.