We are now looking for passionate, Contact centre focused individuals for our offices in the Kwazulu Natal Region.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our team and make a real difference to our Customers – everyday. We have a range of opportunities available, as part of a dynamic team and complemented by a great benefits package
It is essential that you:
• Have Grade 11 or Matric or people Equivalent
• Have an eye for detail and the ability to remain calm under pressure
• Hold good listening skills
• Are passionate for delivering the best possible service to our customers
• Are able to communicate effectively and clearly both verbally and in writing
• Are able to work across a range of communication channels e.g. Phone, email & webchat
• Are self-reliant and motivated
• Are able to work independently as well as part of a bigger team
• Have a passion for Home Furnishings and the ability to offer product knowledge and advice to a wide range of Customers .
Call centre Experience not Necessary as you will undergo a week training and Induction .Call us on 0318264669 whatsapp on 082 363 6140
Our primary activity is Permanent part time and Temporary Staffing solutions for either single, large volume or ongoing staffing requirements.Our clients range in size from large global corporations to mid-sized privately owned family firms to small start ups. We cover all industries and all position levels, with specialist knowledge of the broad variety of recruitment issues faced by organizations in each sector. Typically, clients use our staffing solutions when they want to achieve growth, competitive advancing