Type of Business:
R 300 000 – 350 000 CTC per annum including benefits
- As a SHEQ solutions company we have a position available for a consultant who can develop, implement and monitor Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) systems for our clients.
- Ideally the candidate must have a National Diploma in Safety Management, Certificate in ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 and 5 years SHE systems implementation experience.
- A technical/engineering background is essential and a thorough understanding and ability to conduct HIRA, incident investigations and workplace inspections is essential.
- Applicant should have a valid code 8 driver’s licence and be willing to travel and stay overnight when implementing projects.
- The position requires the candidate to be independent, self-motivated, determined and career driven, good communication skills with the ability to work accurately.
- NADSAM – Essential
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in SHEQ systems development, implementation, and monitoring
- Technical knowledge
- Operational workings
- Coordinating system inputs from sources/departments
- SHEQ integration
- Development of reports
- SHE Training
- Risk assessment
- Systems Knowledge
- OHSAS 18000
- ISO 14000
- ISO 9000
- Legislative knowledge
- Occupational Health and Safety Act
South-African citizens only