Helderkruin - Roodepoort
Type of Business:
R20000-30000 depending on experience
Key areas of responsibility: (not totally inclusive)
- Ensuring accurate calculations of rate of pay changes.
- Ensuring all relevant deductions are submitted and processed, such as 3rd party deductions, garnishee orders, maintenance orders.
- Processing of leave and sick leave
- Checking of Branch posting sheets daily.
- Ensuring all pay related queries are dealt with promptly and feedback is given within 48 hours.
- Processing of applications for all admin staff
- Processing of transfer orders for all admin staff
- Processing of deduction orders
- Processing of all income orders (PER 4) for both admin staff and OPS employees
- Processing of banking details for admin staff and ensuring validation thereof
- Processing of Provident fund, Pension fund, Medical aid schemes and Funeral applications forms.
- Processing of leave and COIDA for all admin staff.
- Processing of termination orders
- Processing of any other ePayroll order submitted not mentioned above timeously and accurately.
- Ensuring all pay related queries are dealt with promptly and feedback is given immediately.
- Giving prompt feedback on all emails
- Assisting and giving prompt feedback in respect of queries/concerns/assistance required
- General assistance in respect of all managers (Senior and OPS Payroll managers) when needed
- Meeting deadlines at all times
- Complying with company policies and procedures
- Adhering to our limits of authority (Authorization procedures)
- Following up on junior staff to ensure task are done timeously and correctly
- Effective management of the admin staff payroll area
- MUST have SAP | HR experience
- Financial and Payroll qualification
- Matric certificate
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel is essential
- Strong administration and organizational skills
- Numerical accuracy and high methodical working methods are required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels
- Ability to work without supervision, under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Must have own transport.
- Must have at least 5 years SAP Payroll Manager Experience.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to follow instructions accurately
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy. To apply for this position please submit your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org along with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates. You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.