Relevant IT Degree or Diploma
4 years plus related experience
5 years’ experience in Linux Admin RHEL / CentOS
Basic Knowledge of Networking
5 years’ experience configuring Apach,Tomcat and Jboss
Experience in Puppet deployment and management
RHCSA exam (RH135)
MySQL install and admin experience
Skills & Competencies:
- Linux Admin
- Basic Knowledge of Networking
- Scripting and monitoring
- Apach,Tomcat and Jboss
MINIMUM ROLE OUTPUTS
Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions by resolving queries fast end effective.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members by providing input to business requirements.
- Ensure scheduled backups are executed, archived and tested to provide data redundancy and ability to recover.
- Ensure all application and hardware changes conform to governance and audit requirements by making use of approvals and documentation to ensure system integrity and stability .Participates in internal and external audits, logging and tracking audit findings.
Assess the change required by identifying barriers to implementation of new initiatives, and develop strategies and actions to address any barriers and resistance to change.
- Ensure relevant Technology systems availability for users and auxiliary systems allowing users to transact. Analysis of usage and hardware performance trends to ensure scalability of environments.
- Support, manage and maintain relevant applications environments through Development, Testing, Training, Production, Disaster Recovery enabling systems development life cycle functions and disaster recovery. Ensure the successful migration of systems changes as per plan and within the defined