- Budget Compilation- To compile the network capital and operational budget for approval by relevant manager as well as ensuring that the financial objectives are met on an annual basis according to The Clients policy and procedures.
- Project Expenditures - To ensure that all budgeted, ad hoc and project expenditures are managed according to policy and procedure
- Buy Backs and Right Offs- To manage all relevant buy backs and right offs of equipment according to policy and procedure.
- Vendor Accounts - To monitor all relevant vendor accounts to ensure accuracy of billing.
- Financial Reporting’s - To compile, approve and present all requested financial reports by relevant manager and client in line with The Clients policy and procedure
- Project Costing - Project costing and budget of network infrastructure according to The Clients policy and procedure
- Revenue - To propose revenue producing\Cost reduction prospects where and when possible.
- Billing - To ensure work is completed timeously and signed off by customer. To ensure that signed worksheets are provided to accounts for billing.
- Project Budget and Costing - Obtain input into project costing and budget of network infrastructure according to The Clients policy and procedure
- Technical network support - To liaise and communicate with business units, vendors, partners, suppliers, client’s and management relating to Technical network support in order to ensure compliance to legislation, The Client policy and procedure as well as delivering on the Client customer experience.
- Client Liaison - To liaise with internal and external clients, service providers, vendors and management to ensure that compliance to legislation, and The clients brand identity.
- Technical Operational Meetings - To conduct, review and report on all Technical/Operational meetings and ensure that all matters raised are allocated and addressed
- Customer Satisfaction - To ensure a minimum of 95% customer satisfaction feedback rating on a monthly basis with external contracted Customers and action to position SLA and satisfaction measurement for internal support.
- Client Roadmap - To advise and support the customer with a road map of future technology developments and decisions in line with customers’ needs and priorities.
- Business Information - To compile and submit all relevant network business information according to The Clients policy and procedure as well as SLA and reporting requirements.
- Logged Calls - To ensure that calls logged are followed up and/or escalated, serviced and closed within the agreed SLA
- External Work - To ensure that all external work completed is signed for by the Customer.
- Meetings - To actively participate and engage in customer Technical/Operational meetings and ensure that all matters raised are properly addressed within agreed time frames.
- Working Relationships - Build closer working relationships with Customers and Vendors for Test, POC & RFI requests.
- Update Calls - Update all calls assigned on a daily basis except project calls
- Monthly Reporting - Produce Monthly reporting on WAN/LAN and WiFi
- Call Closure - To ensure call closure within customer SLA
- Roadmaps and Diagrams - Deliver up to date Network roadmaps and Diagrams to client on a regular basis
- Third Party Vendors - To liaise on a daily basis with third party vendors regarding requests and incidents logged. And ensure optimal customer satisfaction pertaining to Network and WAN related issues
- Alert Resolution - To identify, log and resolve all alerts received on a daily basis.
- Client Relationships - To build closer working technology relationships with client and vendors for POC and RFI requests
- Road Map - Research and input in support of possible customer road map of future technology development and suggestions in line with customer needs
- Logged incidents - To receive, review and resolve logged incidents on the HP Service desk system (remotely or on site)and to update the system with relevant information according to policies and procedures
- Queries - To escalate client network queries to the relevant party (internal or external) , manage the feedback process between client and third party and to continually update the HP system with relevant information according to policies and procedures
- Bill of Material - To compile the required bill of material for operations and projects according to the clients policy and procedures as well as their relevant standards.
- Projects - To implement all allocated projects according to the relevant SLA and The Clients policy and procedures.
- Hardware - To maintain, support and upgrade assigned hardware according to SLA and The Clients policy and procedures.
- Knowledge Base - To document and update the knowledge base with incidents and possible solutions, client configuration and design documentation according to policies and procedures
- Security Solutions - To develop, design, and deploy technical security solutions for clients according to SLA requirements, Projects, Obligations, policies and procedures
- Client Queries - To log and resolve logged security queries from clients (on ICCM/BMC) and continually update with latest tasks/activities according to SLA requirements, policies and procedures
- Adherence - To ensure adherence to all Client processes, policies and procedures as per prescribed compliance.
- Project Roadmap - To ensure that a project road map is designed and implemented at the client according to the relevant SLA, ISO standards and Clients policy and procedure
- To create, evaluate and implement all relevant and required network processes and procedures according to SLA, ISO standards and Client policy and procedures
- Reports - To compile and submit all relevant and required reports by programmer manager on a weekly and monthly basis according to Client policy and procedure.
- Configuration Documents - To ensure that all configuration items and associated documents (drawings etc.) are updated and current reflection of the configuration as it stands on a three monthly basis.
- Logged Time - To ensure that all time worked within the Network team is captured and logged on the relevant system according to Client policy and procedures.
- Disaster Recovery - To ensure that all contracted DR (continual service) are managed according to Client policy and procedure and to participate in the annual disaster recovery test.
- Audit Findings - To ensure that all audit findings are resolved before the next audit.
- Network Stock and Equipment - To manage all relevant network stock and equipment according to the Client policy and procedure on continuous basis.
- Compliance - To ensure compliance with internal and external client’s safety and security regulations as well as Occupational Health and Safety Act requirements
- Project Confidentiality - To ensure internal and customer project/IP confidentiality.
- Best practice - To ensure best practices in respect of Technical documentation, Site housekeeping and preventative maintenance.
- Networking Documentation - Ensure all networking documentation created is accurate and available to appropriate people.
- Network Solutions - To develop, design, and deploy technical network solutions for clients according to SLA requirements, projects & obligations policies and procedures
- Policies and Procedures - To design, evaluate and implement all relevant policies and procedures at client in line with the Client
- Security Devices - To implement, maintain and support all relevant security devices at SAB according to SLA and client policy and procedures.
- Incidents Resolution - To successfully close/resolve all relevant incidents/calls within the agreed target with manager on a daily basis according to Client policy and procedures.
- IT Health Checks - To perform health checks on IT infrastructure as per policies and procedures prescribed on a daily basis
- Attend Support Calls - To attend to all support calls according to the prescribed procedure on a daily basis as logged in the relevant call logging system
- Vendor Health Checks - To ensure weekly health checks have been performed by the vendors according to the set policy and procedure
- Project Tasks - To attend to all project tasks as prescribed the project plan on a weekly basis
- Audit IT Infrastructure - To audit the end to end IT infrastructure as per prescribed policies and procedures on a quarterly basis
- Clean IT Infrastructure - To clean up the end to end IT infrastructure based on the audit finding on a quarterly basis
- IT Support and Administration - To provide ad hoc IT support and administration as and when requested by the internal users and auditors
- Monitoring Tools - Keep network software monitoring tools up to date
- Code of Conduct - To adhere to customer and internal code of conduct on a daily basis
- Processes and Procedures - To update refine and create processes and procedures that has to be stored on a central data base per change, as well as to provide the relevant documentation for the known errors db. Hosted on Edge.
- Safety and Security - To ensure compliance with the internal and external client's safety and security regulations as well as Occupational Health and Safety Act requirements
- Client Code of Conduct - To adhere to internal and external customer's electronic code of conduct
- Documentation - To compile, update and implement all necessary documentation according to Client policy and procedures. Ensure all networking/technical documentation is accurate and available. Ensure that preventative maintenance is performed as per schedule.
- Call Resolution - Resolution of logged calls within SLA. Regular, accurate updates of calls and relevant site documents per client on each incident. Hourly, daily according to Client policy and procedures.
- Policy Adherence - Server uptime and availability of 98%, all data backed up and restored successfully. Compliance adherence within relevant specialization. Relevant Policies are adhered to per client. Successful .completion of all required fulfillment/calls/deliverables related to change registration and projects. Per incident hourly and daily.
- LAN policies - To design, evaluate and implement all relevant LAN policies and procedures at client in line with Client policy and procedure.
- Reporting - To compile, submit and present requested and required reporting from client and management according to SLA and Client policy and procedures.
- To ensure that all the allocated and contracted development activities (Individual Development Plan) between manager and employee is successfully completed within the Client policy and procedure framework.
- Mentoring - To mentor and coach subordinates within the specific area of responsibility according to policies and procedures
- Staff Supervision - To supervise all direct reports in line with Client HR policy and procedures.
- Work Schedule - To keep to the work schedule and any deviation be communicated verbally within the shortest possible timeframe to allow for alternative arrangements to be made by the Service Delivery Manager/Customer.
- Competent & Certified - To be competent/certified in
Cisco Advanced Security Architecture Field Engineer Represenative
Cisco Advanced Security Architecture Systems Engineer Represenative
ITIL v3 Foundation
Certified in the Field of Customer Service from the International Business Training Association
Fortinet NSE 1
Data Centre 5 + Years
Cisco Technologies 5+ Years
Fortinet 5+ Years
Security 5+ Years
Bandwith Optimization 5+ Years
Network Monitoring 5+ Years
Routing and Switching Experience 5+ Years
Routing and Switching Hardware Experience 5 + Years