Closing Date: 30 - 06 - 2017
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Packaging/Manufacturing department at the above mentioned bottling plants across SA.
REGION: GAUTENG; POLOKWANE; BLOEMFONTEIN; KZN; PORT ELIZABETH
This opportunity exists for an experienced individual who has successfully managed FMCG production process and teams.
They will be provided with a 6 month fast track trainee opportunity, where if successfully completed, will be placed as a Packaging Unit Manager.
The successful candidate’s will report directly to the Supply Chain Manager.
The successful candidate will:
Undergo a formal 6 month training programme to gain knowledge and experience of our packaging/ manufacturing principles and management processes, in order to prepare for a Unit Manager position within our company.
The programme will allow for opportunity to optimize plant and process performance through:
- Leading continuous improvement
- Innovation around reducing waste in all spheres of the Manufacturing environment
- Executing projects
- Management of product flow from Raw Materials through to Warehousing
- Optimizing plant availability & Quality
- Leading and Managing Change
- Alignment to best in class Safety Standards
- Management of Human Resources to achieve a high performance culture
- Delivering World Class throughput performance through sound Asset Care principles
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES
• High energy levels with a bias for action
• Analytical thinking ability
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Innovative, conceptual problem solver
• Dynamic, open minded and flexible
• Ability to work in teams
• Resilient with strong leadership abilities
• Proven track record of high performance
• WCM knowledge would be an advantage
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
• BSc Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• Min 3-5 years FMCG experience
• Must have successfully managed manufacturing process and led production teams
• Well-developed leadership & maintenance skills
• TPM or equivalent training
• Working knowledge of SAP an advantage
• Microsoft Office Suite
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, Suitably qualified applicants are requested to submit their completed applications with the relevant attachments and CV to : 086 605 4998