Type of Business:
Metal Recycling Company
R25 000 CTC per month
Life cover at 4 x annual salary
Hospital plan – Discovery Health
15 days leave per annum
Long service leave
07h00 – 16h30 Monday – Thursday and 07h00 – 14h00 Friday
To support the Product Development Manager in the delivery of several internal and/or external projects. The operations analyst will support data management, client reporting, problem analysis and problem resolution. This person will work with the various departments to ensure integrity of the data and data systems. This position requires strong computer skills, attention to detail, positive professional attitude, and ability to work in a team environment. Collects and summarises data in preparation for statistical and analytical reports. Analyse data trends to highlight business risk to management and highlight possible improvement projects.
• An Operational Analyst focuses on generating reports for different department in line with the requirements. He /She will also have to:
• Develop programs, methodologies, and files for analysing and presenting data.
• Collects and summarises data in preparation for statistical and analytical reports i.e. KPI reports, Daily and Weekly reports etc.
• Interprets, evaluates, and connect data, and develops integrated business analyses and projections for reporting purposes.
• Produce high quality reports and ensure accurate data.
• Investigate ad hoc queries; assist in data interpretation and present results.
• Identifying exceptions and errors and investigate and report on the causes for the occurrence.
• Research and analyse data from the SA Metal processes to identify opportunities to improve operations visibility.
• Co-ordinate closely with the development team to document, test, deploy and support process solutions.
• To undertake duties as directed and requested by the Product Development Manager to support the delivery and implementation of projects.
• Provide assistance with project documentation, i.e.: SOP’s, etc.
• Prepare written responses to routine enquiries.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards.
• Bachelor’s degree: Undergraduate or graduate coursework in statistics, data analysis, research methods
• Gr. 12 (minimum)
• 2-3 years’ experience in data analysis, decision support, including demonstrated proficiency with analytical software.
• Minimum Level 3 in MS Office - Excel
• Knowledge in MS Visio will be advantageous
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to take initiative
• Ability to work in a team and independently
• Detail-orientated and Quality focused
• Ability to organize effectively and prioritize own workload
• MS Office advanced proficiency - Outlook, MS Word, Excel, Visio
• Must able to work accurately, under pressure, in order to meet strict deadlines
Registered with the South African Department of Labour as a private employment office, Execz® Executive Placements & Human Resources, a division of Lorrenmor (Pty) Ltd (Holding Company), was established in 2005. The company's mission is to develop high-performing and above average human capital within organisations nationally as well as globally by applying best practice in the recruitment process.
Besides providing the best talent to organisations, Execz® also specialises in Human Resources Solutions such as Payroll and legal documentation. The Agency further provides services in Labour Consultation, Industrial Relations and Human Resources Outsourcing Solutions.
Our company currently enjoys a Level 4 (100% Recognition Level) BB-Bee Rating. Our executive team is constantly applying its mind to improving our BB-Bee Scorecard and we are committed to implement the Codes of Good Practice to achieve a meaningful BB-Bee Stake-holding in our company.