• Matriculation certificate (or the equivalent)
• Preferably Hotel school Diploma
• Additional language is an added advantage
• Basic knowledge of all general Front Office policies and procedures
• Worked in Concierge for 2 years in a 5* Hotel and have supervisory experience and possess good interpersonal skills on levels
• Ensure a high level of product knowledge of the Client, the daily happenings in the hotel as well as the local area including tourist attractions in the close vicinity to the hotel. Shows, theatre productions, excursions, tours, etc.
• Ensure that the Front Office Manager and Assistant Front Office Manager are kept informed of all developments within the department and any relevant feedback from other guests or other departments within the hotel
• In charge of managing Porters, Drivers and Doormen on duty
• Keep an eye on all surrounding areas and the cleanliness thereof
• Ability to develop staff members through succession planning, regular reviews and departmental training
As the labour market diversifies and changes, it becomes increasingly difficult to recruit and develop staff in compliance with the various labour laws. MJM Recruitment takes pride in helping our clients to get through the many pitfalls that lay ahead, and by doing this we have become partners to various multi national organisations.
MJM Recruitment has the resources, knowledge and expertise to provide a total staffing solution and has taken this opportunity to demonstrate its capabilities and customised services.
MJM Recruitment will provide clients with an innovative and hi-tech solution to all resourcing requirements. By profiling positions into strategic competencies aligned to company visions, recruitment is accurate and successful. MJM Recruitment takes the clients culture into consideration when recruiting thus making social adjustments easier.