Execution of the smooth and efficient running of the Pastry Kitchen
· Matriculation certificate (or the equivalent)
· Either Culinary Arts, Catering management or Food Service Management diploma
· Specialization in Pastry
· Pastry experience within a 5 * property both locally and abroad
· HACCP certification
· Must be able to produce a portfolio of work within pastry
· Diploma in Pastry
· Produce pastries for all Food and Beverage outlets within the hotel as well as Banqueting.
· To maintain and improve the Pastry offering in line with an international offering
· Manage the staffing element within the Pastry Kitchen
· Ensure efficiency and cost control measures are implemented and maintained
· Main stock levels and delivery of products as per the demands of the operation
· Creativity with producing new menu options
· Self-motivated and driven to produce high caliber products
· Ability to work under pressure and deliver consistent results
· Passionate about pastry
· Ability to work individually and as part of a team
As the labour market diversifies and changes, it becomes increasingly difficult to recruit and develop staff in compliance with the various labour laws. MJM Recruitment takes pride in helping our clients to get through the many pitfalls that lay ahead, and by doing this we have become partners to various multi national organisations.
MJM Recruitment has the resources, knowledge and expertise to provide a total staffing solution and has taken this opportunity to demonstrate its capabilities and customised services.
MJM Recruitment will provide clients with an innovative and hi-tech solution to all resourcing requirements. By profiling positions into strategic competencies aligned to company visions, recruitment is accurate and successful. MJM Recruitment takes the clients culture into consideration when recruiting thus making social adjustments easier.