Achievement of turnover, budgets and achievement of targeted expense savings
· Achievement of unit shrinkage
· Stock management
· Training, Coaching and Development
· Customer Service, Standards, Housekeeping and Signage
· Enforcement of company policies and procedures
· Effective communication at all levels of the business
· 2-3 years store management experience
· Relevant degree or diploma advantageous
· MUST HAVE HAD EXPERIENCE WORKING AS A STORE MANAGER WITH ONE OF THE LARGEST FMCG/ RETAIL STORES IN SOUTH AFRICA
SALARY: Highly negotiable depended on qualifications, experience.
As the labour market diversifies and changes, it becomes increasingly difficult to recruit and develop staff in compliance with the various labour laws. MJM Recruitment takes pride in helping our clients to get through the many pitfalls that lay ahead, and by doing this we have become partners to various multi national organisations.
MJM Recruitment has the resources, knowledge and expertise to provide a total staffing solution and has taken this opportunity to demonstrate its capabilities and customised services.
MJM Recruitment will provide clients with an innovative and hi-tech solution to all resourcing requirements. By profiling positions into strategic competencies aligned to company visions, recruitment is accurate and successful. MJM Recruitment takes the clients culture into consideration when recruiting thus making social adjustments easier.