Pharmacy Manager - Pretoria
Our client is a state of the art Private Hospital with lots of specialists across various disciplines.
Your duties as the Pharmacy Manager will run from Monday to Friday 8h00 - 17h00 and include :
• Staff Management, i.e. duty allocations, supervisory role, performance appraisals, locum sourcing to cover shifts, leave allocations, etc
• Customer Service, i.e. dealing with customer/nursing/doctor’s queries and complaints and ensuring they are resolved.
• Attend Management and Functional Meetings as well as arranging staff participation in Infection Control and Health and Safety Meetings.
• Take responsibility for contract with the SA Pharmacy Council and all statutory matters concerning the pharmacy.
• Manage the training of Pharmacist Assistants and/or Pharmacist Interns.
• Make sure that all relevant Registers are properly maintained according the Regulations laid down in the statutes.
∗ B-Pharm degree or equivalent qualifications.
∗ Current registration with SAPC as a Pharmacist.
∗ Tutor Registration preferable.
∗ One year internship with at least five years’ experience within a Private Hospital Setting.
∗ Two years Managerial experience is essential.
∗ Vast knowledge of Medical Aid’s rules, policies, etc.