Our Top Client urgently requires an Admin Assistant with a min of 3-5 years PA experience.
Office Management duties include:
• Diary management, including screening and filtering meeting requests and invitations
• Screen incoming calls appropriately and attend to correspondence professionally and in a timely manner
• Coordinate approval of documents for signature
• Plan, schedule and manage appointments and team meetings
o Planning meetings includes issuing invitations and managing agenda requests, pre reading materials, and meeting room bookings
o Scheduling will require coordination of multiple calendars and in some cases will require coordination with departments to enable digital access for remote participants (webex, video conferencing, or teleconferencing)
o Offsite meetings will involve arranging logistics including meeting rooms, travel arrangements and meals
• Arrange corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; booking transportation and arranging accommodation; and confirming all briefings have taken place.
o Flexibility to modify bookings as business needs change
o Prepare travel packs prior to departure with travel details and required briefing materials
o Make guest arrangements, including building access, hotel accommodations, and local ground transportation support
• Develop, maintain and review administration systems to achieve maximum efficiency.
• Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Business acumen is critical skill as he or she must anticipate consequences and act on changes of plan. Sensitivity to confidential matters is required and discretion is a critical characteristic.
Invoice and Financial Management duties include:
• Prepare expense reports
• Process supplier invoices on internal finance database and follow process until payment is made. Ensure suppliers are paid on time to avoid penalties
· Matric plus a secretarial qualification
· 3 to 5 years’ experience as PA
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills
· Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
Salary: R20K basic + Medical aid + Provident fund and 13th Cheque
Applicants that are interested in applying for the advertised position must apply by faxing their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to Fax :0867504884 or apply online ASAP
If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.