- 5 years’ experience in security or television (DSTV / CCTV) type installations.
- Experience in handling of power tools, hand tools and soldering iron
- Must be able to read and understand technical drawings and work instructions
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fault finding and problem solving skills
- Ability to improvise within the limits of the work instructions
- In possession of a valid driver’s licence.
- Must have own reliable transport. (Fuel cost will be reimbursed)
- Sound Financial background (report will be required).
- Must be able to attend to support calls 24/7. Ability to work after hours & weekends.
- Proficient in English (Other SA languages advantages)
- Technical orientated.
- Sense of responsibility.
The successful candidate will be required to successfully complete a 3 month probation period - prior to permanent appointment.
Monthly Salary: (R15K Negotiable – Based on qualifications and appropriate experience) NEGOTIABLE
Cell phone allowance (R1000 per month)
Reimbursement of travel cost based on log book.
Vacation leave - 15 working days per annum / Sick leave 31 - days over a 3 year cycle
Must start asap. Fax your CV and ID to 086 – 766 – 1149