- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excelllent telephone manner skills
- An eye for datials
- Good analytical skills
- Customer focused skills
- Willingness to take responsibility
- Keep the diary up to date
- Management of correspondence to and from other unit/ stakeholder.
- Rendering official support services (typing, faxing, photocopying, printing, scanning, managing incoming and outgoing mail register).
- Making travel bookings for the Director and Deputy Director, facilitation of travel approvals and collection of vouchers.
- Receiving incoming calls and transferring calls to the relevant offices.
- Coordinating and preparing documentation for meetings.
- Minutes taking.
- Preparation / Ordering of refreshment for meetings.
- Filling of document in the appropriate folders of files, cabinets and electronically.
- Ordering of office equipment’s, furniture’s and computers.
- Receive visitors.
- Arrange packing for the visitors
- Petty cash
- Take incoming and outgoing calls
- Take messages
- Provision of support to other directorate
- Follow up on the Invoice and Substances & Travelling
If you are passionate about making a change and open to a hands on operational environment, please Fax your application To: 086 668 0991.
R10 000 - R15 000 per month