Private School Principal
The Management body of a well-established private school in Arcadia is seeking a suitably qualified, enthusiastic, bilingual Educator with excellent communication and business skills to serve as Principal. (Grade R-12)
· Extensive current experience at the level of High School Principal preferably in the independent sector
· An impeccable service record
· Relevant Qualifications
· A demonstrated interest and experience in achieving the outstanding results.
· Good admin skills
· Excellent parent and staff relations skills
· Self-motivated and driven
· Fair but firm hand with staff
· Good diplomacy and mild temperament
· Extensive knowledge of Curricula
· Second languages a distinct advantage
· Mature and reliable, and the willingness to learn and develop
· Good organizational skills
· Common sense
· Computer literate
· The ability to implement the vision and mission of the school and group
· The ability to coordinate and manage all educational aspects
· Must be able to do business planning, co-ordination and development
· Must be able to manage people to achieve outstanding results
· Experience in training and motivating a team
· The ability to communicate, motivate and gain respect from the staff.
· A thorough understanding and experience of what is required to maintain happy staff, an immaculate discipline, top quality education and a smooth running team.
· Attention to detail is essential.
· Must be able to cope with the hours that the job demands and willing to go the extra mile
· Ability to obtain and maintain a 100% Matric Pass Rate as well as excellent ANA results.
Suitable candidates are encouraged to send their CVs to Fax :086 602 2008