Position Purpose :
• To be trained and skilled to act as a key channel of communication for Transnet Port Terminals Customers and Stakeholders.
• Ensure that all telephone calls, e-mails and online queries are timeously and effectively dealt with.
• Escalate irresolvable queries to the supervisor and relevant business units as required by Customer Service Centre query escalation procedures.
• Class attendance and portfolio completion.
Position outputs :
Actively participate in all training programmes related to:
• Completing the Learnership Programme inclusive of Portfolio of Evidence.
• Maximize customer service.
• Manage customer relations.
• Promote Transnet Port Terminals services and brand.
• Support customer service initiatives, manage customer information flow.
• Recommend customer service process improvements.
Qualifications & Experience :
• Matric or NQF4.
• Compulsory class attendance, non-attendance for 2 consecutive weeks will result in the contract being terminated.
• No guarantee of permanent placement after the end of the learnership.
Suitable candidates are encouraged to send their CVs to Fax :086 602 2008 for our immediate consideration.