At present, we are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Operations Administrator to assist us at our satellite office in Secunda. This role includes, customer service, financial aspects, switchboard management, minute taking for health and safety meeting’s and being a pivotal point of contact for our Regional Managers. The role may also include an element of payroll and invoicing clients.
The incumbent will be responsible for assisting the Regional Manager with all administrative duties.
Education and experience required:
* Matric / Grade 12
* Secretarial diploma / certificate
* A minimum of five years’ secretarial experience
* Fully competent in MS Office packages
* SAP experience advantageous
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies required:
* Excellent organisational, numeric and administrative skills
* Ability to multitask and prioritise effectively whilst working in a stressful environment
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels
* Well-groomed and professional
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
* Ability to work flexible hours
Key areas of responsibility
* Maintain efficient profit centres through the planning and controlling of all duties related to the administration processing of company documents. This will include all payroll, invoicing, client, staff and financial aspects of the business
* Typing, filing and faxing for the Branch Manager
* Typing of quotations and general correspondence for the Branch Manager
* Typing and distributing Client questionnaires
* Full time switchboard / reception duties with general correspondence
* Diary management Coordinate and schedule meetings as requested
* Ensure that the Branch Manager has all the documentation needed when attending meetings
* Competently deal with irate clients and general client liaison
* Receive and attempt to resolve client problems/queries and advise the Branch Manager thereof
* Coordinate and schedule meetings as requested
* Order stationery / Office teas for the Branch Manager
* Make travel arrangements when necessary
* Daily recording of department staff Attendance Register
* Draw up all client / contract lists and keep updated on a monthly basis
* Ensure that Service Agreements are in place for clients, and create VI’s for Debtors
* Capturing of operations dashboard information
* Generating monthly contract Time Sheets and sales reports
* Maintain and uphold of ISO Files
* Managing of the fleet and assisting the Regional Manager with lease and fuel cost reports of the vehicles
* Assisting Area Managers/Supervisors and ordering of stock.
* Liaison with supplier’s and completing vendor application packs
Interested Persons are invited to fax their applications (coveringle / e-mail letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to : 086 660 1061.
If you have not been contacted within 21 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.