Due to expansion an international business within East Rand is looking to add a Retail Buyer to its buying and merchandising team.
The company is a leading business within their field with market leading products, offering a superior service supporting a number of high profile businesses.
As the Retail Buyer you will be responsible for:
• Developing the category strategy for your assigned product portfolio;
• Optimising and executing the buying of products for all customer channels;
• Developing and implementing promotional and pricing plans to promote products in line with commercial business strategy;
• Identifying new customer groups in conjunction with sales, marketing and supply chain;
• Negotiating price, rebates and allowances with suppliers.
The successful Retail Buyer will have the following skills and experience:
• Have worked within a category management, buying, purchasing, procurement role;
• Have experience of working within a B2B, B2C, retail, distributor, contract based business background;
• Experience of managing a full product life cycle, from product selection and vendor negotiation through to taking products to marketing with an effective promotional plan.
In return the Retail Buyer will receive a salary of R45,000 - R50,000 dependant on experience.
This position will suit candidates heading from East Rand. Alberton. Benoni. Boksburg. Brakpan. Edenvale. Germiston. Isando. Johannesburg Airport. Kempton Park. Linksfield. Modderfontein. Nigel. OR Tambo International. Springs.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please fax your Curriculum Vitae (CV), Cover Letter and Application to 086 660 1061
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates, should you not hear from us in 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.