The IT support Technician will be responsible for managing our clients IT infrastructure, this will include the entire desktop environment, servers, software/applications, networks, voice and PBX systems.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensure calls are recorded in the CRM system, accurately documented and categorised
- Ensure that all the incidents / requests are responded to within required SLA
- Provide telephonic / remote support
- Ensure clients are kept up to date regarding their incidents and requests
- Troubleshoot networks, systems, and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational problems
- Maintain a high degree of first time resolution for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles as directed.
- To take ownership of end-user issues and problems and be pro-active when dealing with user issues and help them resolve any hardware or software problems.
- Ensure connectivity of IT systems and the internet.
- To support users remotely as well as onsite as directed.
- Support users in the use of computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice.
- To escalate more complex calls according to the escalation procedure keeping ownership for the duration of the problem.
- Pre-build and setup PCs/ notebooks and systems where required.
- Be responsible for latest security AV as well as all relevant patches.
- Keep an asset register for all company IT hardware/software, telecomm systems and PABX systems.
- Grade 12
- Minimum A+ N+ or similar preferable
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience as an IT Infrastructure support technician.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) essential (transcripts will be requested)
Fax your cv to 086 766 1149. Shortlisted candidates will be notified.