IT training company looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing and flexible Office Administrator who is able to work as part of our dynamic team in Pretoria.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, with positive friendly telephone manner. You will also have a highly analytical approach, be able to evaluate creative ideas and information critically. You will be a self-starter, strategic and a good team player. Possess good computer skills. Related qualifications are an advantage but not essential as full training is provided.
• Strong, articulate, and confident telephone manner
• Well presented with a strong confidence in face to face meetings
• Excellent communication skills and a drive to hit targets.
• Excellent people skills and ability to work in a team environment and own initiative
• A proactive and tenacious manner, with a bubbly personality.
• Self-motivated and ambitious
• The ability to manage time and workload
• Have analytical skills to assimilate information quickly
• MS Office skills
• Handling phone calls and e-mails
• Communicating with students and compiling student information
• Managing CRM database, assisting members of staff, liaising with students and clients.
• Data entry, maintaining logs and general office duties.
Starting as soon as possible,
Applicants that are interested in applying for the advertised position must apply by faxing their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to Fax 086 766 1149
We offer employers a legally compliant, fully managed solution covering all categories and levels of industrial staff and labour, with the bottom line benefits of improved productivity levels, without staff administrative or legislative burdens. Whether you need a flexible labour force, a tailored staff outsourcing solution or access to a wide range of temporary, contract or permanent staff, These artisans range across a broad range of categories such as welders, electricians, boilermakers, fitters and turners to name but a few.