- Greeting visitors by welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answering, screening and forwarding any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receiving and sorting daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Proven working experience in a front office position within Finance or similar environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Completed Matric and relevant experience.
Fax your CV to: 086 605 4998
We offer employers a legally compliant, fully managed solution covering all categories and levels of industrial staff and labour, with the bottom line benefits of improved productivity levels, without staff administrative or legislative burdens. Whether you need a flexible labour force, a tailored staff outsourcing solution or access to a wide range of temporary, contract or permanent staff, These artisans range across a broad range of categories such as welders, electricians, boilermakers, fitters and turners to name but a few.