Field Service Technician – Millwright/Electrician
An exciting position has arisen for a Field Service Technician for a packaging company
* Matric/ N3
* Electrician / Millwright Trade – ESSENTIAL
* 3 – 5 years Manufacturing Production experience, ideally Blowmoulding or Dairy filling experience
* Own car and drivers license
* Must live near Howick/PMB or be prepared to relocate closer at own cost.
* Highly self – motivated, energetic and ability to motivate others
* Proficiency in English, read, write and understand clearly
Duties and Responsibilities
* Maintaining & servicing machinery by making full utilization of planned maintenance allowance.
* Assisting in planning of maintenance activities.
* Fault identification and fixing of route cause and ensuring the accurate completion of production logs and job cards.
* Attending to breakdowns.
* Identification and achievement of measurable technical and process developments and improvements.
* Assisting Production Manager to establish the budget for mould expenses and equipment including the control of consumable costs.
* Controlling spares usage and costs.
* Maintaining standards in accordance with ISO quality system.
* Ensuring that the work in the section is performed in terms of agreed expectations and the company’s standards.
* Ensuring a safe working environment by adhering to safety procedures.
* Ensuring Proper housekeeping by maintaining a minimum score of 95% on the housekeeping checklist and 100% adherence to the dress code.
* Assisting customers on site with Filler and related equipment installations, services, repairs and maintenance, as well as assisting with breakdowns at customers.
Applicants that are interested in applying for the advertised position must apply by faxing their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to Fax : 0866601061 or apply online ASAP
If you have not been contacted within 28 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.