Closing date is28 Feb. 2017.
Our client is offering a limited number of positions to local community and labour sending areas for a full time study and learnership opportunity in line with the companies business needs. Successful candidates will study Mining Engineering at the University of Johannesburg in 2017.
Beneficiaries of the Learner Official Mining Career opportunity will receive a full employment package with the company benefits aligned with the Sibanye Learner Official Scheme.
The appointee should:
• Have a Grade 12 Matric Certificate with University Acceptance (Mid-year results will be provisionally considered if currently studying).
• Have the minimum University Acceptance APS of 23
• Achieved a minimum of at least: English 5(60 %+), Mathematics 5(60 %+) and Physical Science 5(60 %+).
• Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Gold Occupational Health Centre
• Distinctions in Mathematics and Physical Science
Applicants that are interested in applying for the advertised position must apply by faxing their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to Fax : 0866601061 or apply online ASAP.
If you have not been contacted within 28 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful