We are looking for a young, creative, dynamic and ambitious individual to join our marketing team. The job is based at our head office and the position is permanent, subject to a 3-month probation period.
• Administrative support work for campaigns and projects.
• Market Research and review with marketing manager.
• Look after social media pages as a community manager.
• Keep marketing documents up to date.
• Assist in organizing and implementing campaigns and events.
• Support agency briefing, reverts, debriefing and delivery.
• Provide insight in creative content.
• Source and cost marketing channels.
• Post analysis campaign management.
• Maintain customer satisfaction.
Required Skills & Desired Experience:
• Experience as a marketing assistant (1yr) + Marketing qualification, diploma/degree.
• Good understanding of office management and marketing principles.
• Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
• Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
• Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.).
• Communication and people skills.
• Able to work independently and in a team.
• Fast learner.
Applicants that are interested in applying for the advertised position must apply by faxing their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to Fax : 086 660 1061