Closing Date: 06 Feb. 2017
Marketing Assistant Required
The Student Hub is an Edu-tech company that aims to provide academic solutions to students in order to make accessing and comprehending information simpler, easier and ultimately increase students’ productivity and performance.
We are looking for a young, creative, dynamic and ambitious individual to join our marketing team. The job is based at our head office in Cape Town and the position is permanent subject to a 3-month probation period.
• Administrative support work for campaigns and projects.
• Market Research and review with marketing manager.
• Look after social media pages as a community manager.
• Keep marketing documents up to date.
• Assist in organizing and implementing campaigns and events.
• Support agency briefing, reverts, debriefing and delivery.
• Provide insight in creative content.
• Source and cost marketing channels.
• Post analysis campaign management.
• Maintain customer satisfaction.
Required Skills & Desired Experience:
• Experience as a marketing assistant (1yr) + Marketing qualification, diploma/degree.
• Good understanding of office management and marketing principles.
• Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
• Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
• Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.).
• Communication and people skills.
• Able to work independently and in a team.
• Fast learner.
How to apply:
Applicants that are interested in applying for the advertised position must apply by faxing their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to Fax : 086 660 1061
Directions to all applicants:
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Please ensure all contact numbers are current.
➢ Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
➢ Copies of your South African ID, and
➢ Matric certifi cate.