Data Capturer Interns
Closing Date: 28 Feb.2017
Stipend of R 4200 per month
• Capture data on various Health Information Management systems
• Provide accurate reports to supervisors
• Provide admin support
• Archiving of documents which includes making copies
• Handle telephonic and walk-in queries in a professional manner.
What do you need to have to be considered?
• Aged 18 – 35 years
• Computer literate (Excel, Word)
• National Senior Certifi cate (Grade 12) with the following subjects
o English level 4 (minimum of 50% achieved)
o Mathematics level 3 (minimum of 40% achieved )
o Mathematics literacy 4 (minimum of 50% achieved)
o Life Science or
o Biology or Physical Science.
Allowance/Stipend - 4200.00pm
Free medical care and Good Salary for successful canditates; All updated resumes,Good luck! as you take steps to the right path in building your career.
How to apply:
Applicants that are interested in applying for the advertised position must apply by faxing their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to Fax : 086 660 1061
Directions to all applicants:
• Only completed applications will be considered therefore ensure that all requested documentation are certified.
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Please ensure all contact numbers are current.
➢ Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
➢ Certifi ed copies of your South African ID, and
➢ Matric certifi cate.