Data Capturer Interns
• Capture data on various Health Information Management systems
• Provide accurate reports to supervisors
• Provide admin support
• Archiving of documents which includes making copies
• Handle telephonic and walk-in queries in a professional manner.
What do you need to have to be considered?
• Aged 18 – 35 years
• Computer literate (Excel, Word)
• National Senior Certifi cate (Grade 12) with the following subjects
o English level 4 (minimum of 50% achieved)
o Mathematics level 3 (minimum of 40% achieved )
o Mathematics literacy 4 (minimum of 50% achieved)
o Life Science or
o Biology or Physical Science.
Allowance/Stipend - 4200.00pm
Free medical care and Good Salary for successful canditates; All updated resumes,Good luck! as you take steps to the right path in building your career.
Applicants that are interested in applying for the advertised position must apply by faxing their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to Fax : 086 660 1061