Senior Booker/General Manager GAPA
As General Manager you will be fully responsible for developing the brand, building the client list, managing the team and ensuring budgets are met.
What responsibilities will you get taking on this role?
· Manage the day to day workings, review performance and implement improvements for the team.
· Support where necessary particularly on larger projects where senior management is required.
· Centralise all booking enquiries and delegate tasks and accountabilities to the booking team.
· Manage quality and quantity of team productivity and review bookers work load.
· Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures and establish effective operational and communication systems for the booking team, via weekly meetings and day to day management.
· Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output.
To apply, please fax your complete resume, Curriculum Vitae (CV), ID, Matric Certificate and a photo of yourself to 086 750 4884
If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.