We are looking for a young, creative, dynamic and ambitious individual to join our marketing team. The job is based at our head office in Cape Town and the position is permanent subject to a 3-month probation period.
• Administrative support work for campaigns and projects.
• Market Research and review with marketing manager.
• Look after social media pages as a community manager.
• Keep marketing documents up to date.
• Assist in organizing and implementing campaigns and events.
• Support agency briefing, reverts, debriefing and delivery.
• Provide insight in creative content.
• Source and cost marketing channels.
• Post analysis campaign management.
• Maintain customer satisfaction.
Required Skills & Desired Experience:
• Experience as a marketing assistant (1yr) + Marketing qualification, diploma/degree.
• Good understanding of office management and marketing principles.
• Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
• Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
• Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.).
• Communication and people skills.
• Able to work independently and in a team.
• Fast learner.
Suitably qualified applicants are requested to submit their completed applications with the relevant attachments and CV to : 086 – 766 – 1149
We offer employers a legally compliant, fully managed solution covering all categories and levels of industrial staff and labour, with the bottom line benefits of improved productivity levels, without staff administrative or legislative burdens. Whether you need a flexible labour force, a tailored staff outsourcing solution or access to a wide range of temporary, contract or permanent staff, These artisans range across a broad range of categories such as welders, electricians, boilermakers, fitters and turners to name but a few.