If you have a diploma or degree in Wildlife related field or Environmental Sciences, and love and want to work in bushveld doing environmental education, this will be for you.
We have two beautiful locations in KZN:
The first situated on a 3000 ha natural heritage site of outstanding scenic beauty about 4 hours drive from Durban, in Zululand.
The second on 150ha within a 6500 ha conservancy with 2 km dam waterfront & access 2 hours from Durban in the Midlands.
We need camp leaders to lead small teams working primarily with school groups.
The minimum requirements are:
* Degree or diploma in Wildlife related field or Environmental Sciences (Ecology, Geography, Zoology, Botany, History, Wildlife Management) or FGASA level 1 certification
* Enjoyment derived from working with and teaching people.
* A love for wildlife and working outdoors.
* A good command of English.
* Drivers licence.
Additional skills that would be advantageous
* A skippers licence for powered craft less than 9m
* Life saving experience/certification would be a definite advantage.
We have 2 positions available. The positions are:
live in; and
suitable for single people in their early to mid-20’s.
Suitably qualified applicants are requested to submit their completed applications with the relevant attachments and CV to : 086 – 766 – 1149
We offer employers a legally compliant, fully managed solution covering all categories and levels of industrial staff and labour, with the bottom line benefits of improved productivity levels, without staff administrative or legislative burdens. Whether you need a flexible labour force, a tailored staff outsourcing solution or access to a wide range of temporary, contract or permanent staff, These artisans range across a broad range of categories such as welders, electricians, boilermakers, fitters and turners to name but a few.