The successful candidate will be responsible for (not limited to):
- Crime prevention
- Physical patrol of all security operational areas including commercial property, shopping centre, schools and estates.
- Visits to gates.
- Monitor special events including weekend sport days.
- Pro-active and crime prevention patrols.
- Assist with crime prevention awareness campaigns in collaboration with security manager.
- Daily risk analysis at towers, spikes, security gate houses.
- Effective incident management and post incident evaluation.
- Crime scene management.
- As first respondent, responsible for first information of crime investigation and report to relevant security manager.
- Respond to all complaints received.
- Visible community safety
- Well managed security access control and ensure that officers are visible and alert.
- Conduct visible community awareness operations with security managers.
- Security support services
- First respondent to fires, in an around the estates that poses a direct threat and by implication a future threat.
- Effective training and continuous monitoring of estate orientation.
- Human Resources and administration
- Identify and assist with the development of training needs and shortcomings.
- Assistance and compliance to ensure adherence to all SOP’s.
- Record keeping of all incidents.
Your application will not be considered if you don't have ALL these requirement:
- Matric (Grade 12)
- PSIRA Grade A
- Code B (motor vehicle) license
- 10 years security management/supervisory experience
- Able to work 12 hour shifts, including night shifts
- Excellent communication and customer relations skills are essential
- Good report writing skills
- Must be willing to work long hours
- Be able to work independently
- Computer literacy (MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook)
R 17 500.00 per month including benefits (provident fund, life cover, funeral cover) and a 13th cheque
Fax your CV to me: 086 668 0991